How do thems athletes do it?!
I get nervous and tired just watching the Olympics.
Speed skating tonight was intense. Apollo - I am proud of you.
Men's figure skating was good. Evan - you deserved it.
Women's skiing. Lindsey - pretty good considering your 942309420398 injuries.
Snowboarding was awesome. Shaun - I want to marry you.
(not like these winners will ever read this.. haha)
How did they do it? They started out just like everyone else, small children who could hardly spell their names correctly and struggled to 'color inside the lines'. One day, they decided; "I'm going to be great at this. I'm going to give it all I have, and I'm going to succeed, and I'm going to win."
I envy them.
~~~
I got the technical interview at an amazing salon.
I just need to find two people to be my hair models for two haircuts I have to perform. Then, I have to do it well. Then, I will find out if I get this incredibly good opportunity. Then, I have to correctly tell them about a vacation I have already planned on going on in June. Then, if I get the job, I have to be AMAZING. They have made it clear they will not accept any kind of let downs. I have to set every alarm in my house to get wherever on time, and be awesome.
Like Apollo, I have to skate the perfect race in order to get on the podium.
Nervous? nah.
I'm terrified.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment