Friday, April 30, 2010

self transformation pt. 1

Yeah... I'm doing a total self makeover. & Not just like clothes and hair and makeup, but also money smarts, and eating habits, and personailty change. Well, I mean, let's be honest, my personality is fucking awesome. I am just going to try to be a little nicer sometimes. I tend to be a little bitchy and stand-offish sometimes, and I know this. Occasionally, it is needed, but I'm going to try to filter the unnecessary bitchyness.

Current Improvement Attempts:
I want to go on a bike ride but my bike is all up high hanging in my garage, plus the tires are probably hella flat. So I'll prob just end up walking/jogging with my pups. I'm going to go tanning.
I've already applied at like 23847239209 salons... have an interview on Monday the 3rd. At 9:30 am. In Park Ridge. http://anasasalon.com/ I was supposed to have Tara do my hair that day as well, but I have literally no money to live off of for 2 weeks and I'm going to Bloomington-Normal this upcoming Thursday to celebrate a friend's 21st and to watch one of my bff's graduate! Congrats Alissa!
I really need to save some money for the Florida Keys... which is like... exactly 37 days away. I think another clean of the closet/visit to Plato's closet may have to be in order. What else can I sell... my soul? Oh wait, I can't so that cuz that would def be the opposite of improvement.
I have to pay about $450 to the Rzepecki's for the plane ticket. & I still have to pay off a few grands worth of my personal debt eventually (and at least $107 worth a month or I'm pretty sure they are going to find and kill me).. plus I have about $18 in debt with my Target card.
so... Anyone need their hair done????? $15 for cut $35+ for color??!?!?! WILL DO HAIR FOR MONEY.
I'm so stressed! Thanks a lot red7, you suck ass cuz you made my life suck balls!

shit, life is hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment